Teeth In One Day:
What is Teeth In One Day?
Teeth In One Day is a specific implant procedure that utilizes four or more locations in order to completely replace your top or bottom teeth. Other methods may use six to eight dental implants, but the techniques used for Teeth In One Day angle the implants in a way that ensures they can support all of the new teeth while minimizing implant locations.
Am I an Ideal Candidate for Dental Implants?
- Require multiple dental implants
- Wish to replace several teeth at one time
- Wish to replace their dentures with an option that more closely resembles their natural teeth
- Wish to repair damaged or decayed teeth without the use of dental implants
Tooth Replacement Options
Who Is Qualified to Place Teeth In One Day?
Oral surgeons undergo extensive training in order to properly place Teeth In One Day. Without these extra years of training, your dentist will not have the appropriate experience or complete understanding of complex anatomy to safely and effectively place Teeth In One Day. Dentists typically take a quick weekend course without the benefit of working with any real patients.
Are Teeth In One Day as Strong as Traditional Dental Implants?
- Regain the ability to chew and eat the food you love
- Walk away with a new set of teeth the same day
- Restore your natural smile
- Care for Teeth In One Day like your natural teeth
What Will Happen During My Procedure?
- Place at least four dental implants at specific angles in the bone
- Affix an abutment to connect your new set of teeth
- Restore your natural teeth with a new set of teeth
How Long Will It Take to Recover?
Teeth In One Day reduces the recovery time normally associated with dental implants while keeping all the benefits. Patients who choose Teeth In One Day can expect a healing time of six to eight months, but you will be able to eat normally within a few weeks after the procedure. Until then, Midtown Oral Surgery recommends a soft diet of nutritious foods such as soup, yogurt, pasta and rice.
Can My Teeth In One Day Dental Implants Be Affected by Other Oral Health Conditions?
Make Sure You Practice Proper Oral Hygiene
- Brushing twice a day
- Flossing once a day
- Using antibacterial mouthwash once a day
- Visiting your general dentist for regular cleanings and check-ups twice a year
Let Our Doctors Help with Teeth In One Day Dental Implants
Teeth In One Day dental implants are an amazing, natural-looking tooth-replacement option that offers patients of the Pine Belt and surrounding areas the opportunity to regain full oral function.
Call Our Doctors at Midtown Oral Surgery to Schedule Your Initial Consultation
If you have several missing, damaged or diseased teeth, or you wish to replace your traditional dentures with this permanent solution, call our doctors today to schedule your initial Teeth In One Day dental implants consultation. They will meet with you for a one-on-one appointment so they can individualize your treatment plan and get back to living a full life. You’ll love the way you are treated at our office!
Call (601) 261-2611 to be helped by a member of our friendly team.